Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should I only use 7.5 watt wireless charger for iPhone 11? Is 10 watt ok?

Should I only use a 7.5 watt charger to wirelessly charge an iPhone 11? Is it ok for the battery to use a 10 watt charger? Will I notice any appreciable charging speeds with the higher charger?

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:07 AM

You can use a 10 watt, a 12 watt, or a 1,000 watt charger. The phone will only take what it needs. It will charge faster with a 12 watt iPad charger, and faster than that with a USB-C 19 watt or higher capacity charger.

The most convenient charger is a 7.5 watt Qi wireless charger, that you use to charge overnight. That way you don’t really care how long it takes.

Here’s the full story—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad | Communities

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 9:07 AM in response to Boating Dave

You can use a 10 watt, a 12 watt, or a 1,000 watt charger. The phone will only take what it needs. It will charge faster with a 12 watt iPad charger, and faster than that with a USB-C 19 watt or higher capacity charger.

The most convenient charger is a 7.5 watt Qi wireless charger, that you use to charge overnight. That way you don’t really care how long it takes.

Here’s the full story—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad | Communities

Should I only use 7.5 watt wireless charger for iPhone 11? Is 10 watt ok?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.