Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to App Store or iTunes

Sir my app store is not connect to app store and also itunes is not connect what is this problem please resolve this issue and my iphone is not opening the app store such error are showing

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 8:13 PM

MuhammadAd123ad Said:

"Can't connect to App Store or iTunes Sir my app store is not connect to app store and also itunes is not connect what is this problem please resolve this issue and my iphone is not opening the app store such error are showing"

-------

Try Updating an iPhone:

Update your iPhone to install fixes and bugs. Update it using:

• the iPhone itself
  • Mac
  • or a PC, even

How to do so....

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using these Links:

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 8:13 PM in response to MuhammadAd123ad

MuhammadAd123ad Said:

"Can't connect to App Store or iTunes Sir my app store is not connect to app store and also itunes is not connect what is this problem please resolve this issue and my iphone is not opening the app store such error are showing"

-------

Try Updating an iPhone:

Update your iPhone to install fixes and bugs. Update it using:

• the iPhone itself
  • Mac
  • or a PC, even

How to do so....

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using these Links:

Sep 18, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Leicester-Tigers

Leicester-Tigers Said:

"I'm getting exactly the same error on my iPhone X after updating to iOS14. My other devices (iPad Pro, Iphone 6s & 7) all updated fine and all can connect to the app store. None of the options shown including signing out of my Apple ID/iCloud and trying different Wi-Fi. Any other thing I could try before resetting my phone?"

-------

Any Backups?

Did you make a backup of your device prior to this update? If so restore from it. iOS14 is beta software (in development). So, if no backup exists, then an ultimate downgrade (via resetting it) may the the best to way to about solving this.

Can't connect to App Store or iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.