Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro connected to MacBook Pro prevent Internet access

Dear Community,

I would like to know how I can use my AirPods Pro with my MacBook Pro without losing Internet access?

Background: Once I connect my AirPods Pro to my MacBook Pro, I lose Internet access. I am still connected via Wi-Fi, but no websites load and no streaming services work.

What's special: The problem only occurs when my MacBook Pro is connected to USB hubs/multiple monitors. As soon as I use the MacBook Pro on its own, Internet access is working again.

Can you help me solve the problem?

Best regards

JedesBild

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 8:42 AM

Welcome JedesBild,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that when connecting your AirPods Pro to your Mac (with multiple monitors) that WiFi doesn’t work. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

Let's take a look at this resource that we were able to gather.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Next, we recommend create a new network location to see if the described behavior changes.

How to use network locations on your Mac

Lastly, let's make sure your device is fully up-to-date on software. If there is an update available, please make sure you backup your device prior to performing any software updates.

Back up your Mac

How to update the software on your Mac

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2020 8:42 AM in response to JedesBild

Welcome JedesBild,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that when connecting your AirPods Pro to your Mac (with multiple monitors) that WiFi doesn’t work. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

Let's take a look at this resource that we were able to gather.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Next, we recommend create a new network location to see if the described behavior changes.

How to use network locations on your Mac

Lastly, let's make sure your device is fully up-to-date on software. If there is an update available, please make sure you backup your device prior to performing any software updates.

Back up your Mac

How to update the software on your Mac

Have a great day!

AirPods Pro connected to MacBook Pro prevent Internet access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.