Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think I'm paying for two MS Office subscriptions ($69 each). How do I fix this?

I think I'm paying for two MS Office subscriptions ($69 each). How do I fix this?

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 7:02 AM

Why do you think this?

How are you paying for them?

If you subscribed directly on Microsoft's website to one, you would need to contact Microsoft to cancel it.

Otherwise, if you subscribed through your Apple ID, you can only subscribe once per Apple ID, so there's no way to have a second subscription active. See here to verify your subscriptions tied too your Apple ID: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And check your account with Microsoft directly on their website and see if there's a second subscription active there on your Microsoft Account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 7:02 AM in response to cliff94

Why do you think this?

How are you paying for them?

If you subscribed directly on Microsoft's website to one, you would need to contact Microsoft to cancel it.

Otherwise, if you subscribed through your Apple ID, you can only subscribe once per Apple ID, so there's no way to have a second subscription active. See here to verify your subscriptions tied too your Apple ID: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And check your account with Microsoft directly on their website and see if there's a second subscription active there on your Microsoft Account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.