Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged for a new Apple Watch because I didn't send back the old one?

My Apple Watch stopped working, and I called for support. I spoke to someone named Nick, in GA. He was very knowledgable. He determined that my watch was no longer working, and sent me a new watch. The new watch would not pair with my iPhone, and he said to send it back. I did, and have a receipt to show that I did. He said that he would send me another watch, and when I received it , I should send back the watch that was not working. I have not yet received the replacement watch, but I got a notice, from Apple saying I was going to be charged for the new watch, because I did not send back the original watch. PLEASE HELP!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 6:22 AM

You will need to contact Apple Support for assistance with. This is a user-to-user forum; not much anyone here can do for you.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

1 reply

Charged for a new Apple Watch because I didn't send back the old one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.