Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 black screen

Often when I open safari or other apps it start to cracking. Safari pages goes all black screen or half black. it also mix pictures or texts on website like in these photos. maps get turn off or cracking. it happen also with almost all games from appstore. i don’t know what to do. i saw this is happening after update my iphone to 13 iOS. please help me it’s very annoying and hard to use this apps. Reinstall and restart did nothing. All went back after while.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 6:49 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2020 9:12 AM in response to dominika33

Hello dominika33,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It appears that you are having an issue with Safari loading blank or black pages. Take a look at the following support article with a series of steps for you to try:

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can also make sure that iOS on your iPhone is updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best regards.

iPhone 8 black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.