Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green line in the corner of XS Max

I bought the iPhone a year back, today I got a green line in the corner . Even after software upgrade and restart it doesn’t disappear attached screenshot for reference

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 12:55 PM

This happened on my phone too! I was playing a game on my phone n outta the blue pops this green line! Now theres a black mark on the top of my screen! im a month past my year warranty n they wont cover it! i didnt drop it-i was playing a game n it happened out of no where-n this is the xs max not x so apple wont cover it which is BS! There are enough of us on here having this problem it’s OBVIOUSLY a problem n as much as we pay for these phones if theres a problem fix it. If i didn’t drop it or smash it n a green line pops up-just like the iphone x problem-theres obviously a problem with the phone. I ‘ve had iphones since the 3 and nvr issues-now when i do n its obvious a problem with the phone i cant get help...look into this Apple—its the same issues as the iphone X so this should be covered!! even if were out of warranty.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 12:55 PM in response to RobutYT

This happened on my phone too! I was playing a game on my phone n outta the blue pops this green line! Now theres a black mark on the top of my screen! im a month past my year warranty n they wont cover it! i didnt drop it-i was playing a game n it happened out of no where-n this is the xs max not x so apple wont cover it which is BS! There are enough of us on here having this problem it’s OBVIOUSLY a problem n as much as we pay for these phones if theres a problem fix it. If i didn’t drop it or smash it n a green line pops up-just like the iphone x problem-theres obviously a problem with the phone. I ‘ve had iphones since the 3 and nvr issues-now when i do n its obvious a problem with the phone i cant get help...look into this Apple—its the same issues as the iphone X so this should be covered!! even if were out of warranty.

Oct 20, 2020 8:45 AM in response to abby_m_203

I totally agree with abby_m_203 per view , even my warranty was just expired then i got the thin green line. Now it has one more thick green line on the edge next to thin, not sure how many is still pending?

I request the apple team to consider provide us the replacement or allow us to solve this without additional cost.

Appreciate Apple team consideration.

Green line in the corner of XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.