Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I just wanted to report that less than a year ago I bought a Mac book air and today it was failing me as the screen began to fade, there were colored lines on my screen

how can i get someone to check my macbook air because i've been having some problems with my computer the screen is failing me and i need someone to check it for me

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 1:38 PM

If you live near an Apple Store, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device/computer tested. Supposedly there is no charge for testing. Use 2nd link if not near an Apple Store or aren’t in the US. Take the original purchase receipt with you. Hardware Repair - Keeping Confidential Data Safe

Genius Bar Reservation US.    

Authorized Service Provider.    

If necessary, contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact.    

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2020 1:38 PM in response to yenifer131

If you live near an Apple Store, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device/computer tested. Supposedly there is no charge for testing. Use 2nd link if not near an Apple Store or aren’t in the US. Take the original purchase receipt with you. Hardware Repair - Keeping Confidential Data Safe

Genius Bar Reservation US.    

Authorized Service Provider.    

If necessary, contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact.    

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    

Hello, I just wanted to report that less than a year ago I bought a Mac book air and today it was failing me as the screen began to fade, there were colored lines on my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.