Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard on iPad pro

My Apple keyboard has stopped working. The screen keyboard keeps coming up. How do I fix r

this?

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 3:26 PM

Rafaela Said:

Keyboard on iPad pro: My Apple keyboard has stopped working. The screen keyboard keeps coming up. How do I fix r this?

———-

Troubleshooting this:

• When this Pops Up:

It may be that the iOS has become corrupted somehow, or that there is a glitch of sorts getting the the way (maybe from a Third-Party app).

• Do you have a Backup of your iPad?

Always Make a backup of your iPad using iCloud or your computer, that way you can have something to restore your iPad from, should anything go after an install. So, if you have a backup made prior to this, restore from it.

• Uninstall Recently-Installed Apps:

If this started after installing an app, then uninstall that app (Hod your Finger Down: on the app’s icon, and click the “X” in the corner, when it shakes. See if this then goes away.

• Leave Apple Feedback:

Seems like a bug in the iOS. So, inform Apple of this.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select:Broken Feature” for “I Have Feedback About
  3. Proceed from there is necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2020 3:26 PM in response to rafaria

Rafaela Said:

Keyboard on iPad pro: My Apple keyboard has stopped working. The screen keyboard keeps coming up. How do I fix r this?

———-

Troubleshooting this:

• When this Pops Up:

It may be that the iOS has become corrupted somehow, or that there is a glitch of sorts getting the the way (maybe from a Third-Party app).

• Do you have a Backup of your iPad?

Always Make a backup of your iPad using iCloud or your computer, that way you can have something to restore your iPad from, should anything go after an install. So, if you have a backup made prior to this, restore from it.

• Uninstall Recently-Installed Apps:

If this started after installing an app, then uninstall that app (Hod your Finger Down: on the app’s icon, and click the “X” in the corner, when it shakes. See if this then goes away.

• Leave Apple Feedback:

Seems like a bug in the iOS. So, inform Apple of this.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select:Broken Feature” for “I Have Feedback About
  3. Proceed from there is necessary.

Keyboard on iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.