Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

90 Day Logic Pro X Trial

So It seems everything works fine, However. Whenever I go to Export ( All files into 1 ) the Audio it's exporting does not retain the input given and is sounding unmixed with uneven volume levels, I've been a GarageBand user 10 years + and a Logic Pro X user for 3 years now and this is defiantly an Issue that needs to be addressed, Please I assure you, as a sound recording engineer i've properly tried to export multiple songs and I always have the same outcome and I'm wondering if it's because I'm using the trial version. I recently updated to a 2019 MacAir I've never had this issue before using a non trial versions on my 2013 MacAir but now i'm scared to Purchase the full copy of Logic Pro X. I Don't want to pay 200$ and still not be able to Export my songs properly. Somebody from apple please help, I need answers i'm on day 40 of the trial. Thank you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 4, 2020 5:42 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 5, 2020 7:05 AM in response to TrueReligionhoboClas_ieHippy

They will not do that.

For those interested: exporting tracks will not include effects that are on the stereo out, nor will they include send effects, so reimporting exported tracks ("stems") into another program or a new project will not result in the same mix - UNLESS there are no plugins on the stereo out and/or on sends - then the mix will come out the same on any other multitrack program IF their faders are all set to "unity" (= 0, zero).

90 Day Logic Pro X Trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.