Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple watch

Recently I lost my Apple Watch in a park. I think its Sport strap band would have accidentally opened while taking out my back pack and it would have dropped. I had setup Find my watch option which is added in Find My iPhone app, however this app is insufficient in case phone is lost. Every time I login to my account, it just shows offline. I have configured a message option that if someone gets my watch they will receive my personalised message with my phone number.

I wanted to check if Apple can really block this watch from use if its in Lost mode. Further, how can I be sure that if someone tries to use my Apple watch then I will receive notification.

Sound and lost mode is pending since few weeks now, is there a way to completely block usage of this phone.

Thanks

Amit

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 12:14 PM

Apple cant legally do anything to products they have sold to customers sort of like Toyota cant mess with your car

Read this

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Lost Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.