Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the "Find My..." app show the location of my Apple Watch as the location of my cell phone?

I haven't worn my Apple Watch for a month or so and I only recently realized that it's not where I thought I left it...I'm pretty sure the battery is probably not charged anymore but when I go to the "Find My Apple Stuff" app, it always shows my Apple Watch where my phone is located even though the watch is not with me :( I click on the "Play Sound" for my watch and it says it's playing it but I don't hear anything...I have marked it as lost but I guess I'm wondering, if I did lose it and someone finds it and charges it up, would it show the location on my app? I had a passcode for the watch and I read another post which said that they wouldn't be able to use it...it's just weird that it shows the location of my phone and not my watch :S

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:10 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Why does the "Find My..." app show the location of my Apple Watch as the location of my cell phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.