Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple Watch

My Apple Watch is dead and lost. It was totally set up and find my was enabled. Well my iPhone needed to be repaired and apple sent me directions to mail it in for repair. Part of the directions was to disable the find my feature. So I did that. Then decided not to mail the device in, because l I was not aware I would have to be without a phone for the time it takes them to repair. So I turned the find my feature back on.

Since this happened, my watch has been misplaced. When I try to find it on the find my app it does not show up. The Settings on my iPhone will not let me change the find my toggle on so the watch doesn’t have the find my feature turned on. Would it have been disabled when I turned it off on the phone when I was going to mail the phone in ? Or would the watch’s settings remained the same? I’m trying to figure out if it was stolen and someone else turned it off or if it’s simply lost and I did it myself. Any help on the topic to help locate my watch would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 🙂

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:30 PM

If the watch has no power, you can't track it

Similar questions

1 reply

Lost Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.