Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification of my phone number in Liberia

I am still not sure why can’t my Liberian number be verified? They will say it’s incorrect and accept the incorrect one. As such the code for verification is never coming to me.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 12:31 PM

See if anything here helps. 

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

For the number problem, contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2020 12:31 PM in response to lansana289

See if anything here helps. 

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

For the number problem, contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Verification of my phone number in Liberia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.