Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heart rate zone in Apple Watch

How can I use my Apple Watch to help keep me in my target heart rate zone while walking or biking?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 7:38 PM

Hi there, Amoidz!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to use your Watch to monitor your heart rate when exercising. Please check out this article about Your heart rate. What it means, and where on Apple Watch you’ll find it. This article will give you information about how you can use your Watch to monitor your heart rate when exercising.

Thanks for the question and have a super day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 7:38 PM in response to Amoidz

Hi there, Amoidz!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to use your Watch to monitor your heart rate when exercising. Please check out this article about Your heart rate. What it means, and where on Apple Watch you’ll find it. This article will give you information about how you can use your Watch to monitor your heart rate when exercising.

Thanks for the question and have a super day!

Heart rate zone in Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.