Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to iPhone, often?

Apple Watch loses watch face continuously. Everything else works. When I try to 'fix' the Watch Face, it won't accept it to the correct watch face. Also, I repeatedly get the announcement, cannot pair with iPhone/Watch. But I get messages, emails, etc. What should I do next?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 2:09 PM

Hello, please try following this guide to make sure your watch pairs correctly, If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support.

Drake

2 replies

Sep 7, 2020 11:05 AM in response to drake211

Thank you! My chosen Watch Face 'returned' after reading through all the very valuable information at the link you provided, and then chose to, step- by-step, select and unselect features. Plus, in the process learned much more. My Apple Watch Face would/could usually 'disappear' at random, sometimes just fine for a month, a week, or a day, or when I went outside to garden, and/or possibly because my phone and watch were not 'near' enough to each other, but not certain as all the other selected features always worked. I always had mail/messages/etc. I always had Wi-Fi & Bluetooth on and thought that was enough. Sadly, I never had my cellular network on... but thought it wasn't needed. We have 2 wifi's; all my devices were on the same wifi, and bluetooth was on, but NEVER selected the cellular network, but HAVE IT ON now. Thinking that resolved my disappearing chosen Watch Face. I'm not 100% certain if anything else I did while going through all the great information had an effect. Possibly, also helpful was due to 'waterproofing' my Apple Watch 5, although it has never been submerged in water. Possibly turning features off/on may have had an effect. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the link, and found the hyperlinks in the link very helpful and informative as well. I'm saving it as a permanent resource. Best regards, and BTW you get an 'A+' !!

Cannot connect to iPhone, often?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.