Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have a Fiio M11 Pro and want to download my iTunes songs and playlists to it. Does anyone have insight as to how to best accomplish this. I am only semi computer literate so simple is good!

Hello, I have a FiiO M11 Pro hi res music player to which I would like to download/transfer my iTunes songs and playlists to. Any suggestions as to the best way to do this? I am only semi computer literate but not a total newbie to computer life. Thanks in advance for any insights! Kevin

PS :the FiiO M11 is an Android device

iMac, macOS 10.12

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:33 AM

According to the manual, you need to set it to USB mode. With that done, it should appear as an external drive on your Mac, and you can drag and drop files from your music folder, or directly from the iTunes / Music App window.

http://user-guide.fiio.net/M1_Complete_User_Manual-V1.2-EN.pdf

3 replies

Hello, I have a Fiio M11 Pro and want to download my iTunes songs and playlists to it. Does anyone have insight as to how to best accomplish this. I am only semi computer literate so simple is good!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.