Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m unable to login in facebook app.

when I’m trying to log in to my account of facebook it is throwing me an error. I’ve tried few things already such as resetting location, network, settings, etc. but then it isn’t working well.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:05 AM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2020 11:21 AM in response to MONTYAHUJA

Hi just wanted to help. I've had the same problem for a couple of months. Tried to search how to fix it. Luckily, I now figured out how to do it.

First, Go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Setting

your phone will reset all the settings

Second, go again to Settings>General>Reset> Erase all Content and Setting

This will erase ALL the settings in to your phone, it will be like a new phone.

Next is, log-in a NEW Apple ID to your device. Then Viola, you can now log-in your facebook account on your app.

I’m unable to login in facebook app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.