Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I replace my iPad ....

I am a first time Apple user and due to lack of much knowledge about apple products I have purchased iPad 32Gb before 1 month but now I realise that it does not satisfy my requirements ...therefore I want to replace it with 128gb variant..!!

is there any Way (possibility )to replace my iPad with 128gb variant ....??

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 10:57 AM

Your 14-day unconditional return period (assuming that you purchased from Apple) has now expired. You might consider trade-in of your iPad - although a private sale might achieve a better value.

Apple Trade In - Apple

If you do trade-in or sell your iPad, be sure to prepare it properly before passing it on:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 10:57 AM in response to Anil_lodha

Your 14-day unconditional return period (assuming that you purchased from Apple) has now expired. You might consider trade-in of your iPad - although a private sale might achieve a better value.

Apple Trade In - Apple

If you do trade-in or sell your iPad, be sure to prepare it properly before passing it on:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Can I replace my iPad ....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.