Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computer "not authorized" to play song I just purchased on said computer

Hello!

I just bought an album off of the itunes store and one song off of the album will not play.

When attempting to play it I get a prompt that says the computer is not authorized to play it.

I then put in my account information to authorize it and it says "This computer had been previously authorized, it has be re-authorized. Including this one, you have authorized 5 computers out of your available five." If I try to play the song again it just continues with a never ending loop of me attempting to authorize it.

I have only authorized the song on this computer because I purchased it through my itunes on this computer. I only have one account and didn't use a different one to buy it.

I just want to play the music I purchased, thanks for any help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 11:12 AM

Delete and redownload the song which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(183841)

Similar questions

2 replies

Computer "not authorized" to play song I just purchased on said computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.