You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel an app still in trial period?

How do I cancel an app ? I’m 30 minutes into 3 day free trial. And, this may shock you but I don’t understand much about iPads or other things computer related. If you have a solution, explanation it as if you are taking to an elderly Aunt who calls the ATM the AMT. Thanks bunches!

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:13 PM

Cancel the same way as a paid subscription. See instructions below from See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name. 
  3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
  4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 7, 2020 6:13 PM in response to regan85

Cancel the same way as a paid subscription. See instructions below from See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name. 
  3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
  4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

How do I cancel an app still in trial period?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.