Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE is not receiving voicemail notifications

I got an iPhone SE (iOS 13.6.1) about 2 weeks ago and have not been able to get notifications that I have a voicemail. I will see a missed call notification on the lock screen but only if I open the Phone app and see a badge on the voicemail icon do I know there is a voicemail. (Notification Center also does not indicate there is an unheard voicemail.) The phone app has notifications fully enabled and cellular data is on. Can anyone offer a solution? Thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 2:43 AM

SMS, MMS, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Merge, Conference Call, Hotspot, VoiceMail all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency who issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

2 replies

iPhone SE is not receiving voicemail notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.