Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not see an option to Add to Deezer in Shazam

After logging into my Shazam account, the option to Listen in Deezer is suspiciously missing from options. Is this because of Apple Music integration? Because I see the Listen in Spotify option just fine.

I imagine it cannot be due to the specific song, because I can find those just fine in Deezer.

Latest Android, Samsung S20.

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 6:31 AM

Hello userMatt,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you are unable to share songs from Shazam to Deezer. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

We recommend taking a look at this resource on using Shazam with other apps. Alternatively, you can try to delete the Deezer app and re-download it to make sure it is seen by other apps on your device.

Use Shazam with Apple Music, Snapchat, and more

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 6:31 AM in response to userMatt

Hello userMatt,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you are unable to share songs from Shazam to Deezer. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. We're happy to help!

We recommend taking a look at this resource on using Shazam with other apps. Alternatively, you can try to delete the Deezer app and re-download it to make sure it is seen by other apps on your device.

Use Shazam with Apple Music, Snapchat, and more

Have a great day!

Do not see an option to Add to Deezer in Shazam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.