Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Recognition

I don’t seem to have a Shazam ‘Music Recogniton’ feature in the Control Centre. How can I add this to my Control Centre?

iPhone 11

Posted on May 20, 2021 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 7:35 PM

sanah13 Said:

"Music Recognition: I don’t seem to have a Shazam ‘Music Recogniton’ feature in the Control Centre. How can I add this to my Control Centre?: Just a ps I tried adding the Sound Recognition instead however everytime I try accessing that also it sends me to settings and then crashes"

-------

What to Do:

It's not in Control Center by default - you need to add it manually. Go Here: Use Shazam’s Music Recognition Button on iPhone and iPad - How-To Geek

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 7:35 PM in response to sanah13

sanah13 Said:

"Music Recognition: I don’t seem to have a Shazam ‘Music Recogniton’ feature in the Control Centre. How can I add this to my Control Centre?: Just a ps I tried adding the Sound Recognition instead however everytime I try accessing that also it sends me to settings and then crashes"

-------

What to Do:

It's not in Control Center by default - you need to add it manually. Go Here: Use Shazam’s Music Recognition Button on iPhone and iPad - How-To Geek

Music Recognition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.