Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shazam control center music recognition button

It works but not saving songs to my Shazam list. When it identifies a song I press the banner and it opens up in the Shazam app but the past couple of weeks it is not saving the songs. If I press the button in the app it saves the song to my list. I have updated to IOS 15.1. Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 2:39 AM

As SmallTalkInTheEthersaid, long press the Shazam button in your control center do see the list of shazamed songs. Then you can open each one, tap on the three dots menu on the top right and tap on Add to my songs. That will save it in your Shazam app as usual. It doesn’t makes sense that they’ve changed it to work like this though.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 2:39 AM in response to Kahuna106

As SmallTalkInTheEthersaid, long press the Shazam button in your control center do see the list of shazamed songs. Then you can open each one, tap on the three dots menu on the top right and tap on Add to my songs. That will save it in your Shazam app as usual. It doesn’t makes sense that they’ve changed it to work like this though.

Shazam control center music recognition button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.