Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled phone

My daughters phone got disabled after too many log in attempts. I don’t remember what email she had for the phone or her apple

ID . I don’t know how to get the phone to work again! Please help!!

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 6:17 AM

Passcode?

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’re asking about Activation Lock, that’s different. Activation Lock is a theft deterrent, and it wouldn’t be a deterrent if it were readily bypassed. Activation Lock can be released only with the Apple ID and password, or potentially with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with the folks at Apple, or if the owner is deceased and the necessary paperwork is available.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2020 6:17 AM in response to Medamae

Passcode?

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’re asking about Activation Lock, that’s different. Activation Lock is a theft deterrent, and it wouldn’t be a deterrent if it were readily bypassed. Activation Lock can be released only with the Apple ID and password, or potentially with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with the folks at Apple, or if the owner is deceased and the necessary paperwork is available.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

Disabled phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.