Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding another language on iPad keyboard

Hello, I’m looking to buy a bi-lingual iPad Magic keyboard with a language that isn’t available at the drop down menu at the site. I’m going to be at the Apple store physically and not buy it online, so I was wondering if there’s any way to add another language or if not, to get an English-only keyboard with the letters to the side like in other bi-lingual keyboards and not at the center, so I can add the other language myself..?

Thanks!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 10:28 AM

EdenSinder wrote:

is there a way to buy the Hebrew keyboard outside of Israel? I’m planning to buy it in the US.

I have not heard of anyone being able to buy that in the US. If you really want one, I recommend you buy it in Israel.

You could call stores in the US city you plan to be directly yourself and ask if they have any way to get you one, but I would not be optimistic.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2020 10:28 AM in response to EdenSinder

EdenSinder wrote:

is there a way to buy the Hebrew keyboard outside of Israel? I’m planning to buy it in the US.

I have not heard of anyone being able to buy that in the US. If you really want one, I recommend you buy it in Israel.

You could call stores in the US city you plan to be directly yourself and ask if they have any way to get you one, but I would not be optimistic.

Sep 8, 2020 8:58 AM in response to EdenSinder

What language exactly are you talking about?? Where are you located??

Normally a physical store can be expected to have less choice of keyboards than the online store.

Every country's online store has its own selection of language keyboards, so if the one you want is not available in your country, you might be able to travel to a country that does have it, or have a friend there help you get one. (Apple stores doe not ship outside their own country.(

It's not possible to get Apple language keyboards beyond those already made by Apple, or to get a different Apple English keyboard for adding letters. But you might be able to find a non-Apple keyboard that does your language, or a skin/cover or stickers which cover the language you want

Adding another language on iPad keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.