Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not connect to itune this is a snapshot the press connect podcast it goes to the next page to put the RSS feed and the disappears

I have a account and have refreshed my browser many times. I have tried to preform this task with many podcasting platforms

Your support staffing is needs I have tried to proforma the task many times This is my RSS feed to my podcasting platform https://feed.podbean.com/bradleyc79x/feed.xml I can not connect to itune this is a snapshot the press connect podcast it goes to the next page to put the RSS feed and the disappears

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 8:14 AM

Then there is a technical problem which I can't address (I've checked the site and it's OK for me, but there might be geographical differences).

I would suggest you contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the submission page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2020 8:14 AM in response to clifton227

Then there is a technical problem which I can't address (I've checked the site and it's OK for me, but there might be geographical differences).

I would suggest you contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the submission page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

Sep 8, 2020 8:11 AM in response to clifton227

Make sure that you are signed in in the iTunes Store (pre-Catalina) or Music (Catalina), that you have a payment method registered there (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for music (menu Account>Authorisations>Authorise this computer).

Then go to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com to submit your feed.

And I've asked you to stop making multiple posts. It's not going to get you answered any quicker and it's inconsiderate because it runs the risk of someone answering a post which has already been answered in one of the other copies. I've been reporting the duplicates so the Hosts can remove them.

Sep 8, 2020 8:35 AM in response to clifton227

They shouldn't have told you that in this case: this is a user to user forum - posters here don't work for Apple - and since the problem is either a glitch at Apple's end or a technical problem with your computer (rather than an actual podcasting problem) I can't help except to suggets that you try clearing your browser's cache, and if possible trying on another device. Try Podcasts Support if you haven't already done so: if you still can't proceed you could try the forum here apropriate to your operating system.

I can not connect to itune this is a snapshot the press connect podcast it goes to the next page to put the RSS feed and the disappears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.