Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No notifications

I am not always getting notified of texts or phone calls. I am up to 13.5.1 on my iPhone 7 Plus. I have tried everything I have found online and on Apples community and nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated. 9-8-2020

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 8:11 AM

5 replies

Sep 8, 2020 11:15 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

No Apple Watch. Shut off phone & turned back on, went to setting and notifications then messages and alerts are all on. Then settings, sounds & haptics, changed text tone and made sure all banners ck’d as on. Turned off Bluetooth. Ck’d to make sure switch on side of phone wasn’t muted. Had my husband send texts after each step. No sound notification.

Sep 8, 2020 12:11 PM in response to Marhooz1

One that you didn't mention (but probably did do): did you check to make sure the volume was turned up? Also, did you check to make sure Do Not Disturb was turned off?

Assuming that you have no problems with volume other than notifications, my next suggestion would be to reset all settings. General>Reset>Reset All Settings. It's very annoying to have to chose your ringtone and background again and all of those other things. However, it does sometimes help.

No notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.