I cannot receive text notification or alert for incoming texts on my 13 Max Pro

Mt iPhone 13 max pro will not alert me of any incoming texts. None.

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 9:01 PM

BGreene236 Said:

"I cannot receive text notification or alert for incoming texts on my 13 Max Pro: The phone has been updated and it didn't change the situation. The suggestion to contact the cellular carrier is flatly silly. It has nothing to do with not receiving messages, only alerts. My statement was clear."

-------

Troubleshooting Notifications:

If you are not receiving Text messages, then the Carrier is who to go through. If Text Notifications are not occurring (as expected), then refer to the following...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 9:01 PM in response to BGreene236

BGreene236 Said:

"I cannot receive text notification or alert for incoming texts on my 13 Max Pro: The phone has been updated and it didn't change the situation. The suggestion to contact the cellular carrier is flatly silly. It has nothing to do with not receiving messages, only alerts. My statement was clear."

-------

Troubleshooting Notifications:

If you are not receiving Text messages, then the Carrier is who to go through. If Text Notifications are not occurring (as expected), then refer to the following...

Aug 21, 2023 8:23 PM in response to BGreene236

BGreene236 Said:

"I cannot receive text notification or alert for incoming texts on my 13 Max Pro: Mt iPhone 13 max pro will not alert me of any incoming texts. None."

-------

If you Cannot Receive Text Notifications:

Two Thoughts:

• Try Updating your iPhone. Consider suing your computer to do so, as a way to data data usage and avoid unnecessary expenses.

• Also, contact your Cellular Carrier. Perhaps things are a bit show from the sender's end.

I cannot receive text notification or alert for incoming texts on my 13 Max Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.