Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud drive problems iPhone SE

I have an iPhone SE which runs on iOS 13.7. and a Macbook Pro which runs on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6. I use the iCloud drive on both devices, mainly so that I can access files on my iPhone when away from home and offline and I have been able to do this without any problems up until a couple of months ago. For the last couple of months I have had to regularly re-download files to the iCloud drive on my iPhone SE. This can be quite time consuming and also problematic if I don't have access to Wifi. Can anyone offer a solution to this problem?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 1:30 PM

Clueless2000 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
If I log into iCloud.com on my Macbook, I can see the files. However if I log into iCloud.com on my iPhone SE, I can't see the files.

You do not need to login to iCloud.com on the iPhone to see the files. You can go to the Files app to see them.

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 10, 2020 12:19 PM in response to zinacef

Thanks for your reply.

If I log into iCloud.com on my Macbook, I can see the files. However if I log into iCloud.com on my iPhone SE, I can't see the files.

As suggested, I switched off/on the iCloud Drive on my phone and then re- downloaded the files to the iCloud Drive in the Files folder. I could access the files off line for approximately 20 hours after this, but they are now not available offline and I will have to re-download the files again to view them. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

iCloud drive problems iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.