Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No CANCEL option for subscription showing "Auto-renew subscription"

I have a subscription in my apple store that is showing "Auto-renew subscription" with no option present to cancel.... ONLY change my plan to another subscription model.

How can I confirm this subscription will NOT renew on the specified date?

Thanks

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 11:29 AM

Hey tipsterdc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're seeing a subscription with an option to auto-renew. We definitely want to make sure you're able to manage all subscriptions, and we're happy to help.

Check out how to view and manage your subscriptions here: See or cancel your subscriptions

Thanks again, and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2020 11:29 AM in response to tipsterdc

Hey tipsterdc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're seeing a subscription with an option to auto-renew. We definitely want to make sure you're able to manage all subscriptions, and we're happy to help.

Check out how to view and manage your subscriptions here: See or cancel your subscriptions

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Sep 10, 2020 11:45 AM in response to Stevi_S

Thanks. I will assume the subscription is already cancelled and will not renew as there is no "cancellation" option per the above article which I have followed multiple times.

The key here is that the application subscription still notes "Auto-renew subscription" under the application name, hence my question.

This can be closed.

Best.

No CANCEL option for subscription showing "Auto-renew subscription"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.