Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit your current location where is says me in find my friends app

How do I edit my address in the find my app? It keeps changing even when I’m home I just wanna know how you edit it

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 10:02 AM

Greetings Llh194,

We understand that you'd like to edit your location in the Find My app, and we'd like to offer some clarification. Since the Find My app uses information from cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks, and Bluetooth to determine your approximate location, that location is not something that can be edited. You can learn more from these resources:

Find friends and share your location with Find My

About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 10:02 AM in response to Community User

Greetings Llh194,

We understand that you'd like to edit your location in the Find My app, and we'd like to offer some clarification. Since the Find My app uses information from cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks, and Bluetooth to determine your approximate location, that location is not something that can be edited. You can learn more from these resources:

Find friends and share your location with Find My

About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS

Take care.

How to edit your current location where is says me in find my friends app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.