Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud.com/me.com email addresses don't work properly anymore / Apple support advises to stop using both addresses

Hi,

since some time people sending me email to my icloud.com/me.com addresses get the following error message:

Message from icloud.com.\\\\nUnable to deliver message to the following address(es).\\\\n\\\\n<*********@me.com>:\\\\nThis user doesn't have an icloud account (*******@me.com) [0]\\\\n

Nevertheless I get all the messages from any sender.

4 guys at Apple support were on this to find a solution. Their final advice was stop using both addresses!!! I'm not kidding! What kind of help is that?!?!??!!

Does anyone of you have lived the same experience?

With kind regards,

Steven

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 2:46 PM

Of course it sounds weird, especially because it was the senior advisor who gave me the advice to stop using both addresses.

I have to state more precisely that I had to contact Apple support in Luxembourg. These people were so arrogant because they thought it was an easy problem to solve and I was too dumb too configure my devices.

In the end they all caved!

Do these people have any background in computing at all or where those hired from some fast food restaurant???

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2020 2:46 PM in response to Androish

Of course it sounds weird, especially because it was the senior advisor who gave me the advice to stop using both addresses.

I have to state more precisely that I had to contact Apple support in Luxembourg. These people were so arrogant because they thought it was an easy problem to solve and I was too dumb too configure my devices.

In the end they all caved!

Do these people have any background in computing at all or where those hired from some fast food restaurant???

My icloud.com/me.com email addresses don't work properly anymore / Apple support advises to stop using both addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.