Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix when my phone tells me that my account has been disabled in the app and iTunes Store.

How do I fix when my phone tells me that my account has been disabled in the app and iTunes Store.

This was due to my changed payment. It was charged against a card that had recently been closed so I recently changed and provided iTunes new card for payment but it still says it has been disabled.

This should not be complicated but for some unknown reason it is. Please advise thank you very much!

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 8:15 PM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2020 8:16 PM in response to Vicbob94

According to: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

Support for this problem is not currently available, but be sure to check the link tomorrow.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.