Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Introduction

My Macbook Air keeps saying I'm out of disk space is there something I can buy to get more space so I wont have to delete anything?

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 7:10 AM

First please confirm that message is legitimate because at least one such message is fraudulent and a solicitation to install malware.

Capture and post a screenshot of the dialog you are encountering.

The example I'm thinking of is illustrated in this Discussion: MacBook Air low on memory? To determine the available storage on your Mac and what to do should it become low, please read How to free up storage space on your Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 7:10 AM in response to dulcemon89

First please confirm that message is legitimate because at least one such message is fraudulent and a solicitation to install malware.

Capture and post a screenshot of the dialog you are encountering.

The example I'm thinking of is illustrated in this Discussion: MacBook Air low on memory? To determine the available storage on your Mac and what to do should it become low, please read How to free up storage space on your Mac.

Introduction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.