Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11, wifi connection continues to drop off showing that i'm back on the LTE network but when i look at settings under wi-Fi it is marked with a check as if it is connected and all other devices, ipad, ipad-mini work fine.

My iPhone 11, wifi connection continues to drop off showing that i'm back on the LTE network but when i look at settings the wi-Fi is marked with a check as if it is connected. All other devices, ipad, ipad-mini and TV's next to it, all work fine and do not drop the off of our wifi network.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 1:19 PM

Try Settings, Mobile (or Cellular) Data

Scroll to the bottom and turn off Wifi Assist

3 replies

Sep 13, 2020 5:29 AM in response to LD150

Thanks Peter, It seems to have solved the issue most of the time. Its on the wifi system more than before. I still see when I open the home screen while still in my home wifi mesh system that it will show that its using data instead and in a moment it will change back to wifi showing a full signal strength. It's either that it's very sensitive to a less than perfect signal or this new phone has an issue.

iPhone 11, wifi connection continues to drop off showing that i'm back on the LTE network but when i look at settings under wi-Fi it is marked with a check as if it is connected and all other devices, ipad, ipad-mini work fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.