Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store problem I can't update any thing!!

Hi I need to fix this problem why I can't update any apps on my MacBook ?? its been telling me ((Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes )) what I can do? pleas help me I need your help.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 2:46 AM

The only way to resolve your iTunes/App store account being disabled is to contact Apple directly via chat or phone to see what happened to your account. Generally, if you did any sort of payment dispute or chargeback recently with your bank/credit card used for your billing that would flag your account for possible fraudulent activity in order for you to contact Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2020 2:46 AM in response to mady93

The only way to resolve your iTunes/App store account being disabled is to contact Apple directly via chat or phone to see what happened to your account. Generally, if you did any sort of payment dispute or chargeback recently with your bank/credit card used for your billing that would flag your account for possible fraudulent activity in order for you to contact Apple.

App Store problem I can't update any thing!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.