Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHONE CALL FROM APPLE SUPPORT

Hi. Ive gotten 6 calls so far this afternoon from Milpitas California 408-965-**** every 10 minutes. They leave a message and say they are apple support and that there was suspicious activity on the i cloud which i never use. I assume this is scam. How do I get them to stop calling me

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 3:54 PM

7 replies

Sep 12, 2020 5:24 PM in response to 98jayt466

98jayt466 Said:

"PHONE CALL FROM APPLE SUPPORT Hi. Ive gotten 6 calls so far this afternoon from Milpitas California 408-965-**** every 10 minutes. They leave a message and say they are apple support and that there was suspicious activity on the i cloud which i never use. I assume this is scam. How do I get them to stop calling me"

-------

What to Do:

This phone call you speak of is no more than a scam. So, Report this to Apple...

Reporting this to Apple:

Take a screenshot of that phone number and send it off to Apple.

Go Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Forward the screenshot to: reportphishing@apple.com. Include descriptions of what this screenshots are all about

Learn More Here:

Sep 20, 2020 12:06 PM in response to ckuan

This has been happening to me ALL weekend long. I have gotten at a minimum 25 calls and sometimes 10 or so would happen within minutes. I never answered. They calls were silenced. I blocked each and every call and another would come through from the same city, but a different number. My question is, what IS the scam?? What are they trying to accomplish. I have to say my phone was also acting weird after a string of these calls. My screen went wacky while I was texting. Everything was freezing up except the scrolling. The middle of the screen wouldn't go away as I scrolled. Strange.

PHONE CALL FROM APPLE SUPPORT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.