Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any applications to get rid of malware

is there any applicationd to get rid of malware?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 12:24 PM

Signed into a map site. I now have a site listed that by name it is obscene. How do I get it off of my computer and would it go to anyone's computer that I would contact? Thank you for any assistance.

13 replies

Nov 3, 2020 7:46 AM in response to M_123_www

I cannot use my printer. I deleted the PDE.plugin that started popping up but the HP psc2410 printer still will not work. I now get HPDriverCore.framework will damage your computer. It also says one or more components of the HP printing software are corrupted or missing. Recommend reinstalling the print driver software. I am not particularly if at all savvy with computer software problems but I can usually do what someone tells me to fix something. I am thanking those is advance for any suggestions. I guess this is some type of malware. I did a scan with Malwarebytes but it did not indicate any problem.

Virginia

Nov 3, 2020 7:55 AM in response to virginiafromin

Had the same problem last week. Installed MalwareBytes to scan and quarantine the issue. Found out afterward from a friend with the same problem that HP had sent out an update that caused the problem and it really isn't malware like the message says. Delete your printers and drivers. Add them back and it should correct the problem because the latest drivers will not have the issue.

is there any applications to get rid of malware

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.