Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Adobe PDF printer on my MAC as default

I need the ability to print mixed size pages via my multi-tray printer (letter and legal). I need to use Acrobat Reader as my PDF default printer. I can't seem to print using my Mac and have to rely on my work PC to print my work. I would like to use my Mac, but I may need to buy a PC laptop, which doesn't make sense. HELP! How do I accomplish this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 5:55 PM

You speak of a "multi-tray printer," but then say you need to set Acrobat Reader as the "default printer."

What do you want to do? Print documents with the printer, or create PDFs with Acrobat Reader (I don't think that is possible).

3 replies

Sep 13, 2020 6:19 PM in response to Barney-15E

Adobe Acrobat allows you to print documents in legal and letter, in one print. Whereas when I try to print using my Mac, I have to print letter, then Legal. Which is inconvenient when printing off real estate documents. I’m trying to not buy a PC. Does that make sense? I need to print mixed size paper on my Mac and the only way to do it is using Adobe.

How to use Adobe PDF printer on my MAC as default

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.