Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5

How do I copy a series of text messages (not e-mails) so I can forward them to someone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 9:13 AM

Greetings Jerry Montgomery,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to copy text messages and send them to someone else.

If you use 3D touch to a text message, you can choose More and then select multiple messages. You can then tap the forward button and choose the next person to send those messages to.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 9:13 AM in response to Jerry Montgomery

Greetings Jerry Montgomery,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to copy text messages and send them to someone else.

If you use 3D touch to a text message, you can choose More and then select multiple messages. You can then tap the forward button and choose the next person to send those messages to.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

My iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.