Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trust root certificates

I need to remove a root trust certificate that doesn’t show up anywhere in the apple website and I never rooted my phone!!

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:13 PM

Go to Settings/General and scroll to the bottom. If there is an entry for Profiles or Device Management tap on it and review the profiles there. If there aren’t any the only other way a certificate can exist on the phone is if it is under enterprise device management from either a business or a school. If this is the case you can’t remove the certificate.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2020 2:13 PM in response to queenbee3374

Go to Settings/General and scroll to the bottom. If there is an entry for Profiles or Device Management tap on it and review the profiles there. If there aren’t any the only other way a certificate can exist on the phone is if it is under enterprise device management from either a business or a school. If this is the case you can’t remove the certificate.

Trust root certificates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.