Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem In iCloud Payment

Dear Support Service Team,

I have just received an email from iCloud Team which is as following:

Dear Tahir Hussain,On 14/09/2020, we attempted to charge you for your 200 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information.Your account will be downgraded to the free 5 GB storage plan if we cannot successfully renew your subscription.Follow the instructions below to update your billing information:

1.Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.

2.Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.

3.Tap Manage Payments (if you are using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information) and follow the prompts.

You can also update payment information from a Mac or PC.The iCloud Team.

I have checked all the setting which is okay according to your instructions and already sign in and also have the sufficient amount in my VISA Card.

Secondly, today received an sms that amount Rs. PKR 315.00 has been debited from VISA Card and then credit Rs. 315.00, i don't know why this happened.

You are requested to please check at your end and try again to make the payment PKR 315.00 (As monthly installment) for my 200 GB iCloud storage plan.

I'm waiting for your positive and early reply.

BR/ Syed Tahir Hussain

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 3:57 PM

It sounds like there might be an issue with your payment method -- If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Problem In iCloud Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.