Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted event keeps reoccuring

I basically have the same issue, where I created an event on my iPhone calendar and asked for it to repeat daily but now even after deleting the original event, the daily repeat keeps showing up every day. Any suggestions to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 6:17 AM

See the pic below. Do you get this option to delete future events

If no, then it could be populating from a subscribed calendar. Delete the subscription see the GIF below

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 6:17 AM in response to pinarm

See the pic below. Do you get this option to delete future events

If no, then it could be populating from a subscribed calendar. Delete the subscription see the GIF below

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

Deleted event keeps reoccuring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.