Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I forgot my password to a very important document on pages is anything you can do? Please help!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 3:04 AM

There is no means to crack that Pages document password, unless you remember it.

However, if it was on your Mac before the password was set, and you have a Time Machine backup, you might be able to find an older version of the document before the password was set, and restore that.

If you shared the document with anyone else before setting the password, you might be able to retrieve the document from them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 3:04 AM in response to paisley289

There is no means to crack that Pages document password, unless you remember it.

However, if it was on your Mac before the password was set, and you have a Time Machine backup, you might be able to find an older version of the document before the password was set, and restore that.

If you shared the document with anyone else before setting the password, you might be able to retrieve the document from them.

Hello I forgot my password to a very important document on pages is anything you can do? Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.