Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One year free Apple-tv

I follow the steps. But I cant co further when the app is downloaded. “Downloaded” stands as the only thing when I click into the app or try to follow the “link” to get this 1 year Apple tv for free

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 11:12 PM

The free year offer has some conditions. If you are not eligible, then you won’t see the offer.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

iPhone 8, iOS 13

iPhone 8 was discontinued more than 3 months ago, so that device wouldn’t make you eligible anyway.

If your Apple TV app only shows “Downloads”, then it is showing the empty local library of downloaded content. This might mean that:

• you are in a country or region where synced content is the only supported video function.
  • or you are not internet-connected. Connect to a Wi-Fi network first, or use cellular data.
  • or you have not allowed to TV app to use the cellular data connection in Settings.
  • or your network settings may need to be reset (step 7).
  • or your SIM card isn’t properly seated in its slot. Remove it, see if it is undamaged, then insert and try again.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 11:12 PM in response to Dekkk

The free year offer has some conditions. If you are not eligible, then you won’t see the offer.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

iPhone 8, iOS 13

iPhone 8 was discontinued more than 3 months ago, so that device wouldn’t make you eligible anyway.

If your Apple TV app only shows “Downloads”, then it is showing the empty local library of downloaded content. This might mean that:

• you are in a country or region where synced content is the only supported video function.
  • or you are not internet-connected. Connect to a Wi-Fi network first, or use cellular data.
  • or you have not allowed to TV app to use the cellular data connection in Settings.
  • or your network settings may need to be reset (step 7).
  • or your SIM card isn’t properly seated in its slot. Remove it, see if it is undamaged, then insert and try again.

One year free Apple-tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.