You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security

Hello,

My sister has been a victim of shaming and threats from her deranged ex. He's threatening to leak her photos that he Took without her consent. He's always been an iPhone user. Is there anyway that we can delete these pictures from his iCloud and his phone?? It's become a Matter of Life and death. We already contacted the police who cannot do anything since he lives abroad. I need some answers from you. if you can please help me in this matter as I'm scared for my sister's Life.

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 1:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 1:50 PM

3773L wrote:

Hello,

Is there anyway that we can delete these pictures from his iCloud and his phone??

No, not if the photos reside on his device or tied to his Apple ID. Perhaps consider getting some kind of legal representation to assist?

1 reply

Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.