Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 7th generation iPad which I get for remote learning from Department of education is disabled i need to open it.

My 7th generation iPad which I get for remote learning from Department of education is disabled i need to open it then I have to start learning tomorrow will be my first day of school

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 4:39 PM

Zainbbmohammad wrote:

My 7th generation iPad which I get for remote learning from Department of education is disabled i need to open it then I have to start learning tomorrow will be my first day of school

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies

My 7th generation iPad which I get for remote learning from Department of education is disabled i need to open it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.