Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i put it back my old iCloud

How can i put my old iCloud?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 8:12 PM

philam272 Said:

"How can i put it back my old iCloud"

-------

90-Day Wait:

Are you trying to associate this iPhone with your old Apple Account? If so, and you have have just associated this to your new Apple Account, you may have to wait unto 90 days to associate your iPhone to this old Apple Account you speak of.

Source: View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

Scroll to: More about associated devices

As it Reads: "Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 8:12 PM in response to philam272

philam272 Said:

"How can i put it back my old iCloud"

-------

90-Day Wait:

Are you trying to associate this iPhone with your old Apple Account? If so, and you have have just associated this to your new Apple Account, you may have to wait unto 90 days to associate your iPhone to this old Apple Account you speak of.

Source: View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

Scroll to: More about associated devices

As it Reads: "Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID."

How can i put it back my old iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.